Saturday, June 9, 2012

Carsland "On C...B...ESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Yes, it's been a while since I've posted here.  For those that don't know, we just added another little Mousketeer to the clubhouse, along with the 1 year-old and 5 year-old we already had.  So as you can imagine, even when I could steal 5 minutes to post something on my blog . . . I don't have the braincells left to think of anything!

Not too mention most of the Disney Parks news lately has been about a hotel.  ZZZZZZZZZZZ!

But another video about the rapidly approaching Grand (Prix) Opening of Carsland at Disney's California Adventure has appeared.  At it not only features great footage of the amazing replica Imagineering has erected of Radiator Springs, but it's hosted by John Lasseter and the great sports commentator and one of the stars of Cars 2, Brent Mustangburger . . . err, Musburger!

Check it out!  It's will definitely get you revved up (that was so bad I want to punch myself) to head out west to see it in person!


No comments:

Post a Comment