Monday, June 25, 2012

My Kind of Dad!

I just saw this and had to throw it up on the blog and share it!  If I lived in Orlando, I'd want a tradition like this with my kids.
I tried to start a similar ritual with my son when he was 2.  We'd go to Rainforest Cafe for lunch on my day off once a month.  But around age 4 he began to find the idea of gorillas in the dining room a bit unsettling! 

But you can't pick many better spots for lunch than Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater!  If you've never eaten here, or even seen it, make sure you pop in next time you're at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  Great atmosphere.  Good drive-in style food (although I've heard the ribs are awesome too!)  And amazing old B-movie trailers & clips playing on the big screen while you eat in the car!

Enjoy the video!  Hope to run into this family one day around lunch time.  Maybe I'll buy him his 200th burger!



No comments:

Post a Comment