Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tea Time, Anyone?

Leave it to Lou Mongello!  He can make what might appear to be the most mundane details fascinating and captivating.  That's no less true with the video he posted from Epcot's World Showcase this week.

The Top 3 Places to Get Tea in World Showcase!

Maybe I took cynical pills today, but when I first read the description, I thought my pal Lou had finally spent too much time in the Florida sun.  Or maybe he was just so distraught over the loss of his hometown New Jersey Devils last night.

But sure enough, as always, Lou did a great job, and knew exactly what notes to hit (wait, that's wine talk) to make something as simple as tea interesting and convince me to make mental notes of new things to try next time I'm in Epcot.
Doesn't hurt he made a stop in one of my "top 3" pavilions in World Showcase, Morocco.  Of course, I may have to take his word for it on the Moroccan tea, as Casa beer is the only beverage for me in Morocco!

But take a couple minutes, literally, and check it out . . .


And for the record, thanks to the persistent coaxing of my friend  & fellow Mousejunkie, Judy Demeritt, I have tried the shrimp chips and as much as I hate to admit it, they aren't terrible!  I wouldn't say I'm ordering them by the case from Osaka, but I will say I'd rather eat a whole bag then drink a tall glass of Beverly!   Maybe paired with the right tea, it would really bring out a whole new flavor profile for my pallet . . . whatever that means. 

As always, thank to Lou for letting me post his video and for more info on WDW Radio and all of Lou's multiple Walt Disney World related projects (seriously Lou, do you ever sleep?) check out:
http://www.wdwradio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment