Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Ranting Goat!

As I was prepping for my first solo trip to Walt Disney World last fall, my sister-in-law gave me a Flip video recorder to take along. That way I could capture little moments I'd want to review later as I work on my book. I was barely off the plane when I started using it as a sort of dictaphone to capture my immediate thoughts after each experience/attraction.

Obviously I had no idea what the actual video part was going to look like. Most of them are pretty awful. Which is fine since it wasn't intended for public viewing. But then again, some are so bad they're hilarious. And I'm all about making people laugh, even if the price is my own dignity!

The best part of the videos I took of my own little rants and raves is that the screen is usually dominated by my graying, unsightly goatee!

The first one I recorded was my utter disgust and disappointment at the changes to Spaceship Earth since I last rode it probably 6 years ago.

See for yourselves . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment