Sunday, January 15, 2012

Test Track

This one is particularly embarrassing. I should have kept my sunglasses on, even if it was darker in there.
But being such a fan of Test Track as it is, and a little concerned about the coming refurb, I felt obligated to post this one. As you'll see, I really love Test Track and think the attraction, aside from maybe a few tune-ups (pun somewhat intended) it doesn't need to be tinkered with.
But I will remain optimistic as I do trust WDI.

As long as they don't mess with the ending, I don't really care what they do. Because when it comes to the Test Track finale, the word of the day is EXHILARATION!


p.s. Yes, I know I am a dork. John Cardona already has "Disney Dork" otherwise I realize it would indeed be fitting.

p.p.s. As an added bonus, thought I'd really solidify my Disney Geekery with an additional Test Track video, taken in the gift shop.



2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Thanks for the 'shout out'! We're all Disney Dorks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Awesome! Another "Dork" Checking in...

    ReplyDelete