Monday, December 26, 2011

Next Christmas . . .

Before we had kids, my wife and I used to wake up the day after Christmas before the sun was even up and head straight for the airport. We would spend Boxing Day all the way through New Years with friends in sunny Aruba.
There's nothing better than seeing plastic candy canes in the sand and twinkling colored lights strung between palm trees!
Those days are over, at least for a few more years. But I have decided today how I'd like to spend next Christmas (and a few days after.)


I've said it before, I'll say it again . . . even if you're like me and not a huge fan of snow, there is more than one way to spend a white Christmas. There are white sands, white caps, and white rum!

I mean, you're guaranteed great food, lots of family togetherness, and an overall feeling of joy and magic, just like you're supposed to at Christmas. It just so happens it's also 90 degrees and you're wearing flip-flops.

Now if I could only talk the Mrs. into it . . . can you imagine having to convince someone to spend Christmas on a cruise?!?!

Check out the Disney Parks Blog for their take on it!
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/12/winter-holidays-with-disney-cruise-line/

No comments:

Post a Comment